You thought that taking away your right to bear arms would be taking it too far, didn’t you? Well what about taking away your right to bare your face? Yep. They did it. Why would they want you to protect yourself and your families when they don’t even want you breathing fresh air? Bearing arms and baring face are not just a play on words when you combine them; they are your freedoms as human beings. This design is a great way to practice your 1st amendment rights while highlighting the importance of the 2nd amendment and the importance of not wearing a damn muzzle on your face because the government and its media told you to… Unless you want to. Then by all means, go ahead. Your body, your choice.
Show off your trendy side with this Champion hoodie! The colorful print on 100% cotton shell, two-ply hood with a colored lining, and the instantly recognizable Champion logo on left sleeve all come together in this soft and durable hoodie that’s made to last.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy – oxford grey lining, light steel – navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2×1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
Model is wearing size M. He’s 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.