Those inconsiderate “anti-maskers” and “anti-needle” folks are a danger to your health. You know what isn’t a danger to your health? Inhaling French fries in between puffs of your Marlboro lights and gulps of your XL soda. If only others would obstruct their breathing and inject themselves with the Big Pharma concoction so that you can continue to load your shopping cart with Pop Tarts, Mountain Dew and potato chips. Health. Wait… hEaLtH. There we go.
Your typical 100% cotton t-shirt (except for Heather Grey, Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue colors that contain polyester). Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua