The perfect hoodie for New Years Eve. You just have to do your absolute best not to die before 12 AM on December 31st 2019. This hoodie is suitable for wearing both during 2020 and after 2020. After all, 2020 is the year for declaring things over and done before they’re actually over and done… So go ahead and declare yourself a survivor before you actually survive. This hoodie is symbolic of your historic voyage through the hellacious year of 2020 and it features guest stars like the honeypot princess Ghislaine Maxwell and Carole Baskin. It includes a tribute to Kobe Bryant and to Beirut, Lebanon. Riddled with both villains and heroes and a safe amount of toilet paper, this hoodie is sure to turn heads and start conversation. If you’re an introvert, just wear it at home while you watch videos about the Great Reset.
Show off your trendy side with this Champion hoodie! The colorful print on 100% cotton shell, two-ply hood with a colored lining, and the instantly recognizable Champion logo on left sleeve all come together in this soft and durable hoodie that’s made to last.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy – oxford grey lining, light steel – navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2×1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered “C” logo on left sleeve
Model is wearing size M. He’s 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.